Web Architecture, express.js
Demo from presentation
https://github.com/1dv023/syllabus/tree/master/lectures/02/demo - OBS! We are using a different style guide then you been used to!
- recording (Youtube, Swedish)
- The sound may be a bit noicy in the first part, espacally in the begining but I think it will do
- recording, 2016-11-21 (YouTube, English)
In the book: Web Development with Node & Express
We do some jump around in the book but todays lecture is about chapter:
- 3 (Saving Time with Express)
- 6 (The Request and Response Objects)
- 7 (Templating with Handlebars)
- 10 (Middleware)
- 14 (Routing).
Ted Neward, on "Modern web architecture". A presentation of web architecture history and where we are today. Some terms may be new to you but its a interesting presentation