As you hopefully know there will be an oral examination for the second assignment on Monday 17/12. There will be some time slots on campus and some more on distance. John will be in Växjö and Johan, Jacob and Mats will be available through Slack. Students taking the course on campus could choose between taking the oral examination on campus (as long as the time slots are available). If you book a campus time slot we will meet up on the third floor outside B3033. If you book a time slot for examination through distance you will enter your student name and the time you have booked in the course Slack channel a couple of minutes before the examination. Make sure to have your id (drivers license or passport) available for identification. The examination will take about 30 minutes per student. If you have questions about the oral examination please ask them in the Slack channel.
As usually all plagiarism will be notified.
You will find the time booking fields at the bottom of this page (make sure you have logged in to Coursepress):
Only book a time if you are ready with the assignment and have done a release!
Here are some reading instructions to guide you for the theoretical questions:
- The lecture and the reading material.
- Lecture and reading material. Make sure to know the difference between a node.js web server and more traditional
- The chapters referred to in HTTP Succinctly
- Know what the purpose of the HTTP/2 protocol is and how it differs from HTTP 1.1 (the learning object HTTP2 – the video is optional)
- Know and be able to explain the different attacks as XSS, CSRF, injections and how to protect your application against them