After the deadline, the groups will take part of each other’s material for grade 2 and conduct an audit. A review protocol will then be sent to the respective group with suggestions for improvement. You will then have the opportunity to update your results based on the feedback you get. After this you hand in your final results for examination.
It is required to participate in the peer review process and produce two review protocols for each workshop. The protocols must be good to pass the workshop passing grade. That is you need to invest serious time and give good feedback in your reports.
Steps for the peer review
- Read the all instructions below first
- Upload a zip file with the contents of your workshop. Stick to simple file formats (no word docs for example), and keep the size under 5MB.
- You should not have your names/usernames etc in the files, as we wish the reviews to be anonymous.
- If you are working in a group, all member upload the exact same file
- Perform the reviews individually, in the same system as you uploaded your file in, and assess the work, there are instructions in the system. You should perform at least two reviews, but you can do more if you wish.
- After the review deadline you will get feedback on your own work.
- Update your workshop according to the feedback, if you agree with the reviewers. Write down what changes you make and why, and/or the suggested changes you do not make and why. Your workshop should contain a document (changes.txt) with this information.
- Grade the reviews you got, again using the peer review system.
While not part of the peer review, do not forget to make the final submission!
Steps for the peer review 2016 and back
- Find your group in the peer review sheet (see sheet link below), select the English or Swedish tab if you handed in materials in English or Swedish respectively.
- You are to review the next two groups in the list, if the list ends you start at the top (that is if you are the last group you should review the first two groups).
- You find a link to the respective materials in the sheet.
- Perform the review (see the instructions)
- Email your peer review protocols you have written to the contact persons you have received.
- Save the peer review protocols you have written in your portfolio.
- Save the peer review protocols you receive in your portfolio
- Fill in the form for handing in the peer review after you have read the feedback you have received.
- Update your workshop according to the feedback, if you agree with the reviewers. Write down what changes you make and why. Your workshop should contain a document (changes.txt) with this information.
Workshop Peer Review Instructions 2016 and back
Peer Review Sheets 2016 and back
You need to log in and be a registered student on the course to see the links