The aim of the course is to provide students with basic knowledge in software testing.
Upon completion of the course, students should be able to:
- define fundamental concepts such as requirement, error, quality, traceability,
reproducibility, exit criteria and failure rate
- describe and explain fundamental principles in software testing
- describe and explain the relationship between software quality and software
- individually explain, apply, automate and document common software testing
methods and techniques
- individually or in a group plan, document, and execute software testing for a small
- critically evaluate literature and other information sources in the field.
- A1. counts for 50% of the final grade
- A1.p1 Mandatory and completion give grade E on A1.
- A1.p2 For grades E-A
- A2. (System testing)Mandatory counts for 50% of the final grade (to be released soon and first deadline 23 December)
- E1. Final Exam Must be completed for grading
As in the schedule…