All implementation in laborations and project in this course MUST be done individually. Suspected attempts of plagiarism will be reported according to the rules and regulations of Linnaeus University.
In this course it is not allowed to copy code from other sources your own. There might be exceptions from this given explicitly in the assignments.
In this course we will use tools to detect plagiarism.
- Make sure you never copy code, write everything yourself!
- Regularly commit code to a code repository (for example GitHub)
- It is ok to read and discuss others code.
- If you find a good source, add a comment-link to that source
- If you must include code from another source, make sure that code is in a "vendors" folder