Introduction to the course
The lecture content
- Course communication strategy
- Course web lectures and assignments under construction.
- Course web news, all changes to the course will be announced here.
- Slack, frequently checked, for all questions that are not personal, ask them in the open channel!
- Email, less frequently checked, personal questions (non personal questions will be anonymized and posted in the open channel)
- Skype, open during tutoring
- Course content
- Lectures, 1-2 per week, examed during final exam + book
- Deadlines on course web
- L1 in CSQUIZ, direct feedback, recorded (U/G)
- W1, nästa vecka!
- L2 PHP Login system, Requirements only (A-F)
- W2 Workshop, Code review + Experiment (U/G)
- L3 Iteration 2 of A2, Requirements and Code quality (A-F)
- T1 Final Exam on the book and lecture content (A-F)
- We use Ticknik to find cheaters so do not copy code
- Course litterature, get it now!, java
- Registration issues
Slides and such
Links to a slides will be available here in a day or two after the lecture...
... link in L1 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71YYb4Ilc1E)