Tomorrow it is time for the oral hearings. You will be able to do the oral hearing in either Växjö or over Slack. You book a timeslot for the oral hearing under “Examination 2”
As a preparation for the oral hearing I have put together example questions and answers under “Peer Instruction Part 1”
Checklist for the oral hearing:
1. Your examination 2 assignment is completed (or more or less completed. Minor bugs will give you the possibility of complementing it after the oral hearing)
2. Now, book a time slot on either campus or over Slack for the oral hearing.
3. Bring your identification, Driverslicence, passport or similar
3. If you booked a timeslot on campus: Make sure you are present in the lobby of the third floor of the B-building 10 minutes before your timeslot. We will come get you.
4. If you booked a timeslot on distance: Make sure you have a working web cam and microphone. Make sure to install the Slack client on you computer if you have not already. Write your username and timeslot in the slack channel 10 minutes before your timeslot. We will call you on slack.
5. And last of all. Come prepared! This is the equivalent to a written exam.