As advertised we will have an early 2019 reexamination in the course. Available dates are:
Wednesday 9th of January (13-15)
Thursday 10th of January (10-12, if needed 13-15)
To sign up for one or more reexams do the following:
- Make sure you have done a release for the assignment(s) you want to exam
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following content:
* Your username
* Link to each release you want to exam
* If you have any preferences concerning timeslots
- Do this no later than 8th of January at 15.00
You will be emailed a time slot on January the 8th. The oral hearings will take place over Slack.
On Wednesday we will have the last reexamination of 2018. To book a timeslot you need to:
- First do a release on your finished assignment(s)
- E-mail email@example.com with the following information:
- You name and LNU-user name
- Link(s) to the release(s) on Github.
Send the mail no later than Thuesday 27/11 15.00
On Thuesday afternoon you will receive a mail with you examination timeslot.
Restexamination 1 for assignment 3 is scheduled for this week, 7/11. You find available time slots under:
One last reexamination for assignment 2 will be up for bookings in 1 to 2 weeks. There will also be one more reexam for assignment 3 later on. Please be sure to keep yourseld updated on this coursepage and Slack.
Reexamination for assignment 2 is on Monday 29/10. Make sure to book a time under “Examination 2“.