1. What is true regarding communication over http? (multiple choice)
- The server initiates the request to the client
- The server sends a response to the client request
- The client sends a response to the server request
- The client initiates the request to the server
2. What is an example of a http method
- 200 OK
3. Which browser component is responsible for drawing on the screen?
- Network stack
- Rendering Engine
- UI Backend
- Browser Engine
- Seperation Of Concern is a design goal that simplifies the maintenance of an application
5. Why is it recommended to place script-tags at the bottom of the html file? (Multiple choice)
- The script will have increased performance
- The HTML code will be easier to read
- Loading of the script will not block rendering of html
- The DOM is rendered before we try to manipulate it.
6. Which object is the “global object” in the browser?
7. Can we use node-modules (modules.export/require) out of the box in the browser?
8. Can we use Ecma Script-modules (exports/imports) out of the box in the browser?
9. What is true? (Multiple choice)
- The only way to debug in the browser is to use console.log or alert
10. DOM is an abbrevation for….
- Dynamic Object Moderation
- Document Over Modulation
- Document Object Model
- Dynamic Over Model
11. Which options do you have to select the li element containing the text node “Second one”
- node:create “ELEMENT_NODE”
13. Given HTML and CSS…Which class/classes is set on the div?
- red, blue, tiger
- blue, number, tiger
- blue, tiger
- red, number
- number, red, blue, number, tiger
14. Why do we use templates?
- Better performance than creating nodes using js
- They help us separate html from js
- It is a better version of flash
- Templates are cached in the browser. JS-code is not.
15. What is an event listener?
- An asynchronous call to a synchronous object-prototype using the built in document.xhr-function
- the string “click”, “load” etc.
- A function added to the event queue when an event of a specified type occurs in the browser
- A tree describing the modular parts of the browser including mouse and keyboard
16. Given code…In what order will the animals be logged?
- dog, bird, cat
- bird, dog, cat
- dog, cat, bird
- cat, dog, bird
17. Given code…What is written in the log when the button is clicked:
- The div The button
- The button The div
- The button
- The div
18. What is wrong with this code?
- Nothing. It will work
- XMLHttpRequest object is deprecated
- You do not know how long the response time is
- The code will only work in Chrome
Answers and last years recording
Recording of 2017: https://youtu.be/dy2bHVry6oI
1: 2, 4
4: 3, 4
5: 3, 4
11: 2, 4